Teyaki Dorayaki・Matcha Dorayaki
Green tea Dorayaki・Sakura
Dorayaki (two small round cakes filled with a sweet bean paste)
Four types of Dorayaki.
- Teyaki Dorayaki
- filled with chunky red bean paste. *baked
- Matcha Dorayaki
- The cakes are made with matcha (powdered green tea) and filled with smooth red bean paste. *steamed
- Green tea Dorayaki
- The cakes are made with matcha (powdered green tea) and filled with smooth red bean paste. *baked
- filled with pickled cherry leaves and a white bean paste. *steamed
We also have limited seasonal dorayaki
You can enjoy choosing which kind to eat.
We make all kinds of dorayaki using our traditional method.
Each dorayaki cake is hand baked at Beniya.
The confections are ideal as a small gift and sweet treats for children.
We offer delicious cold dorayaki.
You can eat it in a warm room in winter or on hot days in summer.
Two types of Cold Dorayaki
- Fresh cream Dorayaki
The texture of the dorayaki with fresh cream filling is like ice cream.
You can enjoy the fluffy skin of dorayaki even when it’s cold.
- Kyuemon (butter cream and smooth sweet bean paste)
Anko (sweet red bean paste) is indispensable for Japanese confections.
The dorayaki cakes are sandwiched together by anko and butter cream.
We are sure that you’ll feel satisfied with the volume and deliciousness.
＊Gift boxes are available upon your request.
The Nagasaki Kasutera and its basic ingredients, sugar, flour and starch syrup has its origins in Portuguese cakes.
The big difference from sponge cakes is that the kasutera doesn’t include butter. The kasutera’s moist texture comes from maltose syrup and sugar.
Please enjoy the moist and fluffy texture of the kasutera and the crunchy texture of the coarse sugar at the bottom of the kasutera.